Upcoming Community Events
Upcoming MY LIFE Meetings
My LIFE Baton Rouge -
MY LIFE is a FREE, fun and inspiring group for youth between the ages of 13 and 23. MY LIFE features inspirational speakers, uplifting entertainment, fun activities, free food and information on topics important to youth.
- Thursday, October 25th, 2018
- 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. at the Family & Youth Service Center, 1120 Government St. Baton Rouge, LA 70802
- Contact Greg Dicharry @ 602-570-1204
Listed below are upcoming community events that Magellan supports and/or participates in. Check back regularly for monthly updates.
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) "Out of the Darkness" Walk Northwest Louisiana on October 13th, 2018 at LSUS-Shreveport, LA. Check-in/Registration begins at 7:30 am and the walk begins at 9:00 am. Walking is FREE, but please register - Northwest Louisiana Walk
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) "Out of the Darkness" Walk for Greater Baton Rouge on October 20th, 2018 at Pennington Biomedical Research Center. Check-in/Registration begins at 9:00 am and the walk starts at 10:30 am. Walking is FREE, but please register - Greater Baton Rouge Walk