For Magellan Healthcare's response to the novel coronavirus outbreak, please click here
Training & Events
All Provider Calls
Regularly Scheduled Provider Calls:
Magellan will conduct Conference Calls every other month for all Magellan CSoC providers. These calls will be topic driven and intended to create a learning platform which fosters a deeper understanding of the many facets of providing services within the Coordinated System of Care.
The Conference Calls will now be held every other month from Noon - 1:30 p.m. Please be sure to put these dates on your calendar.
Next Scheduled Meeting: Tuesday, November 17, 2020
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020
- Noon – 1:30 p.m.
- Join from PC: https://magellanhealth.zoom.us/j/7788457383
Dial: +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll)
Meeting ID:778 845 7383
- Public Service Announcements/Reminders
- Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of Inspector General (OIG) List of Excluded Individuals and Entities (LEIE) and the LDH State Adverse Actions websites
- Provider Handbook
- Member Handbook
- Agenda Items
- Crisis Intervention
- Evidence Based Practices Workbooks
Please remember to complete the Provider Attestation for All Provider Calls when viewing the call online.
If you would like to suggest a topic for upcoming Provider Calls, please submit your suggestion through LACSoCProviderQuestions@MagellanHealth.com
**For specific problem resolution, providers are encouraged to contact their assigned Network Management Specialist (NMS) directly, or call 1-800-424-4489 and ask to speak to your NMS.